Rackmaster® Trophy Radishes™ is one of the best food plot Brassicas on the market. Trophy Radishes are great planted alone or they make an ideal companion species. This fast growing Radish produces huge yields both above and below the ground. The high protein and lush, tender leaves make it highly attractive during hunting season. Once the Radish dies in the winter, the plant turns into rich organic matter and releases nitrogen to improve your soil.
- Deer readily eat top growth and the root
- High yielding and highly preferred by deer
- Improve soil tilth and fertility
- Protein ranging from 20% to 43%
- Over 5000 lbs/ac production in tops and over 2000lbs/ac in roots
- Plant anywhere 30 days before 1st frost